In case you are not aware, I am participating in the SITSgirls 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Challenge. I want to write more on this blog and give you, Dear Reader, more content to enjoy. Participants in the challenge are given a daily assignment to work on and if they’ve signed up for a group they will work with their group for feedback and support.
Day 1’s assignment was to write an elevator speech- in 140 characters.
Day 2: Write a list post. I’ve done this one a couple of times before so it wasn’t easy finding a topic. I hope I’ve done it justice.
5 Things I’m not. (But I wish I could be…)
5. Confrontational. I’m opinionated. Yes, that much is true. I have lots and LOTS of opinions, BUT… Most times I will keep them to myself, or voice them to you dear reader, instead of to whom they should be voiced.
4. Neat. If you’ve read my bio on my About Me page, you would know that I clearly state that I am lazy. I am, it’s true. I’d rather sit here and read blogs or waste time in Facebook than do a load of laundry or vaccuum my house. I hate folding little things (like kid clothes) because it’s so time consuming and monotonous. I mean, how many socks can this kid possibly HAVE??
3. Thin. When I was 15, I was thin. I didn’t think I was, but I was. I wore a size 8 and went to dance class nearly every night. I ate what I wanted, I drank what I wanted, and I burned it all off at the end of the evening. I am currently working toward that weight and lifestyle again, although I know with age, it’s going to be a long hard battle, but I’m willing to go the extra mile (pun ABSOLUTELY intended) to get there.
2. Attentive. I think I might have something akin to Adult ADD… (Look! A Birdie!) I can never stay with one thing for long. I start projects and never finish them. I start books and never finish them. I don’t know why. I think it has to do with that “L” word. (lazy, silly! Not THAT “L” word) So please forgive me if I start to follow you and then suddenly stop. The only constant in my life right now is my family.
1. Insightful. I have a friend who reads my blog (you know who you are) and she always leaves a comment on my posts that make me stop and think. I wish I could always see the big picture like she does. Instead I’m in my own little world unable to see but the world directly in front of me.
So what do you think? Are there some things you wish you could be, but just aren’t?? I’d love to hear about it!
This is an original ROSCMM post. This post was written for the SITS Girls 31 Days to Build a Better Blog. All opinions in this post come from Jennifer herself unless otherwise noted. This post has no compensation level as I did not receive anything for writing this post,(visit my Full Disclosure page for more details) and no, you can not steal my content unless you specifically ask me for it first. It’s called copyright, yo.